Kitchen

Clean & Bright Kitchens

August 15, 2013

Clean & Bright Kitchens | karlavagen76.se | design-vox.com

Despite having a considerable amount of shadow, this kitchen feels light and airy to me thanks to its lovely monochromatic soft gray and brown palette. I love how tall those upper cabinets are; it makes the room feel quite tall. I also love how the cabinets are simple and modern, but with just enough interest to keep things from looking overly flat.

Clean & Bright Kitchens | perjansson.se | design-vox.com

No uppers will always make a room feel clean and open. It’s okay to go white on white!  Though breaking up the wall and cabinets with gray marble keeps things visually distinct, but still light! I love how carefully the accessories have been placed here, wonder if it ever looks like that on a normal day.

Clean & Bright Kitchens | arentpyke.com | design-vox.com

Have a look at that marble! Just stunning. I don’t know how realistic it is to have nothing at all on the counters like this, but it is pretty. Love the single branch in a vase. And those pendants! Copper is right up there with brass on my list of loved metals.

oneKarlavägen76 via nicety
twoPer Jansson  via nicety
threeArent & Pyke via The Design Chaser

Like This Post

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply spacesdesigned August 15, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Great images!

• Reply stephaniesees August 15, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Goodness, I am OBSESSED with marble (currently living with a marbleless kitchen). I love love love those fixtures, you’re right, that copper is superbbbb!

Surrounded by Pretty

• Reply Christina Ebbers August 15, 2013 at 2:27 pm

I’m obsessed with marble too. It is just so chic and naturally lovely! <3

• Reply The Office Stylist August 15, 2013 at 3:49 pm

So gorgeous! Love the grey cabinets with the marble counter tops!

–Sayeh, The Office Stylist

• Reply Brian August 15, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I REALLY like that first one!

• Reply caitlynloves August 16, 2013 at 10:23 am

Love the 3rd kitchen, one of my favourites. Thanks for sharing x

• Reply Kristy Evans August 22, 2013 at 12:32 am

The marble in all of these pics is perfection. I love that it works with all of the different styles and aesthetics

• Reply Christina Ebbers August 22, 2013 at 10:13 am

You know I did not even realize they all had marble until you said that, haha. I have a MAJOR weakness for marble so it makes sense that it would pop up repeatedly in my favorite photos. Marble is so timeless and elegant and yes, fits in with so many styles. Thank you for stopping by! 🙂

• Reply Kristy Evans August 22, 2013 at 6:26 pm

My pleasure, I had a great time poking around and will no doubt will stop be again soon 🙂

• Reply Mag January 24, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Beautiful! I love calacata marble!

• Reply Tendencias en decoración: mármol | El Blog del Decorador.cl February 26, 2015 at 9:28 am

[…] Foto: Design-Vox […]