I would really like to give my entryway a facelift. Here are some pieces I think would be fabulous for my small space that aren’t horribly expensive either!
- Light Pink Ranunculus ($30) by gabyburger on Etsy – Art is a must in every room as far as I’m concerned and how gorgeous and classy are these black and pink flower prints?
- Pink Peony I ($30) by gabyburger on Etsy
- Geo Pendant ($69) – I have a quantifiable weakness for light fixtures with a geometric flair, as evidenced by my Keep lighting collection. This pendant by Urban Outfitters is easily the cheapest one I’ve come across.
- Hoop Mirror ($198) – A mirror in the entryway is great for quick checks on the way in and out the door. This one has a great look and isn’t a total budget buster especially for being from Anthropologie.
- Lacquer Louis Stool ($307) – For a small space this cute stool with many fabric options would be great for taking shoes off and on, though admittedly there are probably less expensive options out there.
- Persian Rug ($100) – I would love a larger doormat, and this gorgeous vintage rug is a great size for that. Though in honesty I couldn’t bare to put this down where mud will be tracked over it, even though they’re supposed to be very durable. So this pick is more of an idealistic one.
- Marble Tray ($89) – Solid Carrara marble and brass? I’m floored this doesn’t cost three times as much.
- Grand Marquis Console Table ($349) – I have a small-ish demilune table right now. It would be nice to have something a bit bigger. This one is lovely and would be fun to style up.
There’s so much more I could have / should have looked for, like coat hooks and hidden storage for winter gear. I might have to do another entryway round up!Like This Post