Dining Room

Boldly Awesome Dining Rooms

January 22, 2015

Boldly Awesome Dining Rooms | Jonathan Adler | design-vox.com

Awesome art collection. Awesome chairs. Just awesome. This is a great example of colorful accessories keeping white walls far from boring.

Boldly Awesome Dining Rooms | stylebyemilyhenderson.com | design-vox.com

I’m not sure which aspect of this space I like best: the perfectly pink drapery or the incredible gold chairs.

Boldly Awesome Dining Rooms | dirkjankinetinteriors.tumblr.com | design-vox.com

I am madly in love with the wall paint in this room. You know I love deep moody grays and I would be just as happy if the dark color extended all the way to the ceiling, but this two-tone look creates easy visual interest. It’s a modern paint treatment that ties in with the modern dining table and chairs while the rest of room feels deliciously antique and time-worm. The only thing I would change is that particular shade of fuchsia upholstery is not doing it for me. Maybe coral or gold or burnt orange. What do you think?

one | Jonathan Adler via Abigail Ahern
two | Emily Henderson
threeDirk Jan Kinet via desire to inspire

Like This Post

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Desiree At Remax January 22, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Reblogged this on Desiree.

• Reply Leighanne3197 January 25, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I love those pink and white chairs and the white table! So cute. I wonder where I could find these?

• Reply Christina Ebbers January 26, 2015 at 9:24 am

Hi there! While I’m not sure of the exact source for those table and chairs, I can tell you that they are in the style of the classic Eero Saarinen “Tulip” table and chairs. If you google for tulip chairs you will find all kinds of results and slight variations. The design has been around since the ’50s and there have been many reproductions. You can still buy authentic Saarinen chairs and tables, though they are quite an investment!

• Reply khop27 January 26, 2015 at 12:29 pm

So pretty! love the last one with the pink and white chairs.

• Reply Anna Audaire February 15, 2015 at 1:11 pm