Hi! I’m Christina. Here’s how design-vox is organized.
Interior Design : Photos of design that I find inspiring and intriguing.
Home Products : Round-ups of awesome stuff for your abode.
Design Voice Surveys : I show you a room, you tell me if you like it.
In Case You Missed It : Links to great posts elsewhere on the web.
Christina’s Home : Making my house a home, slowly but surely.
Why “Design-Vox”? Vox is Latin for voice. So simply put, design-vox is my design voice.
I also love to hear the voice of my readers!
- 26 years old
- Blonde, blue-eyed, but no Barbie doll.
- I’ve lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan all my life.
- I’m the oldest of 3 children.
- I’ve studied Psychology and a little Interior Design.
- Administrative Assistant for a real estate company.
- I have a wonderful boyfriend named Chris. (Yes, we’re Christina and Christopher.)
- I bought my first home in May 2010 and I live there with my cats Milo and P. Kiddy.
I discovered a love for beautiful interiors shortly after buying my home and it’s really stuck with me. I find joy in the beauty we can create in our homes and I hope to share that joy with you!
Here’s a quick cheat sheet:
- Nope : Paid Advertising
- Nope : Sponsored Posts or Articles, free or otherwise.
- Yeah! : Guest Posts from other design bloggers.
- One day : Sidebar Ads. Express interest and I will keep your information on file!
- Of course! : Any other Questions / Comments.